Are you a filmmaker?
Then we want to see your work!
The best way for an up-and-coming filmmaker to get his/her name out there is to submit a film and gain acceptance into film festivals like ours. Filmmakers get noticed for completing a work, and having it shown on the big screen. Those with the skill to win over the audience may receive other recognition as well that can take them one step further.
Support & Credibility
CAFF offers a variety of platforms in addition to the festival itself to showcase your filmmaking skills and provide you an audience. Being recognized for your creative talent and having your film viewed by a real audience is an honour. The potential of adding “Award Winning Filmmaker” to your resume can help you get your first break in the industry. We are here for you!
Film Industry Networking
Filmmakers are given a chance to engage with fellow filmmakers, supporters, media representatives and various industry professionals. Make important contacts and lifelong friends from networking at CAFF festivals and events.
How to submit your film.
We encourage filmmakers to produce fresh media content for the festival. CAFF aims to organize premiere events that specifically highlight newly produced media projects (never before released projects).
General guidelines for film submission
Short Films & Music Video/Videos Integrating Song requirements:
- Short Films and Music Videos/Videos Integrating Song are accepted for our 2017 festival.
- Less than 40 minutes for Short Films, less than 10 minutes for Music Videos/Videos Integrating Song.
- Short Films must either tell a story, make a point, teach a lesson or provide information to the audience.
- Music video arrangement must be original in content, and you must obtain all rights and clearances regarding content and music.
- Be created by filmmakers aged 13 years or older.
Full-length feature films requirements:
- Full length films are accepted for our 2017 festival.
- Criteria are the same as Short Film Requirements, however Feature Films must be a minimum of 40 minutes.
How to submit
- Films must be submitted in digital format on a DVD, an external drive or an online link (PRIVATE) to the film before the actual event. Download submission form here or fill out the online form here.
- $25 for shorts/music videos and $35 for features. $65 for ALL late entries.
If you have any questions about CAFF or would like to make a film submission for one of our upcoming events, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form. We are looking forward to working with you.