Your support helps us support
cinematic arts & local artists
As a non-profit organization, Central Alberta Film Festival (CAFF) would not exist without the unwavering support of community businesses, organizations and individuals.
10 Dreams in 20 Days
Central Alberta Film Festival 2020 goes live October 14-17. As we type this, that’s 20 days away!
With the countdown officially on, this is your last chance to partner with us to meet that goal and receive sponsorship recognition at the 2020 event. Although we are happy with any sponsorship amount, from $10 to $10,000, we have 10 specific dreams you can help come true before October 14th.
Dream #1: A Website Worthy of the Red Carpet
Alright. We admit it. We need a website upgrade. In particular, we need a website with a user-friendly back-end that our volunteers can update. Training for our volunteers is a must. ($600 “re-boot”)
Dream #2: Adding the Sparkle to our Awards Night
On the evening of October 17th, members of the film industry and an audience of movie-lovers will descend on Central Alberta for an evening of fun and recognition for their accomplishments. The magic word on this night is “glamour” and you can make sure our decor fits the bill for $3,000.
Dream #3: ____________, Camera, Action!
Can you tell what we’re missing? Lights! We need ambiance for our audience. And we want our speakers to be able to be seen on the scene! (total $3,000).
Dream #4: Streaming for Seniors
Seniors have barriers to enjoying our festival, since outings for this vulnerable group are not advised at this time. For just $500, you can sponsor a streaming session to a seniors’ residential facility that will really be appreciated.
Dream #5: Let them hear it in the back row!
Silent films are nice and all, but most of our films and our presenters need to be seen and heard. We need a great sound system (approx $5000).
Dream #6: Film Festival Experiences for Youth
Our film festival is accessible for all ages, especially the films being screened on Saturday, Oct 17th afternoon. We don’t want any kids to miss out because of financial barriers. For $200, you can sponsor 10 kids to attend a CAFF screening and receive sponsorship recognition. Any adults accompanying the youth need to purchase their own tickets.
Dream #7: Lights, __________, Action!
See what we did there? Again? It’s not a film camera we’re looking for this time; we are looking for a sponsor to pay a photographer to take photos at the festival, particularly our Awards Night. ($500)
Dream #8: Communication is Key
Our volunteers behind the scenes and our volunteers in front of the audience need to be able to coordinate to keep the festival running smoothly. For $400, you can sponsor headsets for our crew.
Dream #9: Squeaky Clean
We have everything in place to make sure our volunteers can clean and sanitize up to Alberta Health Services standards. Cleaning supplies and sanitizers are an extra financial burden for a non-profit organization like CAFF, so we are asking for $250 per day to offset the cost.
Dream #10: Appreciation for our Award Winners
When we recognize members of the film industry for their exceptional talent and being “the best of”, we hand them a lovely award and add to their credentials. To help with this we are looking for sponsors for eight awards of $100 each.
So, there it is: our list of dreams. To sponsor one of our dreams or to learn about other sponsorship options, contact us today!
As a Partner with Central Alberta Film Festival, you can reach your audience and highlight your customized brand year-round in a great city with an enthusiastic audience.
OUR GOAL: TO BECOME A LEADING CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR CENTRAL ALBERTA
CAFF is a cultural project designed to have a substantial impact on every aspect of our community. From economy to education, CAFF is dedicated to become a robust film center in Central Alberta, boosting tourism and encouraging our youth to give back right here at home.
By partnering with businesses and companies that are passionate about advancing the art of film and engaging our community, CAFF is becoming a leading cultural representative for Central Alberta.
Through sponsorship, you can connect with forward thinking, affluent members of our society. CAFF is the leading exhibitor of independent cinema in the Central Alberta area. Our fundraising events, along with our annual film festival, present a variety of specific brand recognition opportunities for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the scene!
CLICK THE RESPECTIVE 67TH STREET DENTAL, TROUBLED MONK AND NUFLOORS RED DEER LOGOS BELOW TO
WATCH THEIR COMMERCIALS AT THE 2018 CENTRAL ALBERTA FILM FESTIVAL.
Friends of CAFF
- Official product / service status
- Double page colour ad space in our festival program; branding of main prize award ( e.g. YOUR COMPANY prize)
- Organization/Company/Business logo on the CAFF website
- On-site product / display rights; On-site mentions (speeches)
- On-site giveaways with logo
- Logo on all media and promotional materials
- Logo as Prime Sponsor on pre and post film screenings
- Fifty (50) festival passes to all events and discounted membership for staff; Client hospitality opportunities
- On-site access for customer reps to distribute promotional sales materials throughout festival activities
- Direct mail insert opportunities
- Use of property logo/images in advertising, promotions and contests for the agreed term
Diamond Sponsor ($4,000+)
- Exclusive “Presenting” Sponsors
- 10 Festival passes (transferrable)
- Logo on CAFF website and on any promo material; Media event signage displayed
- Full page ad prominently placed in festival program; mention at all events / screenings
- 15 Invitations to our VIP gala*
Platinum Sponsor ($2,500)
- 8 Festival passes (transferrable)
- Logo on CAFF website and on any promo material Media event signage displayed
- Full page ad in festival program
- Mention at all events / screenings 10
- Invitations to our VIP gala*
Gold Sponsor ($1,000)
- 6 Festival passes (transferrable)
- Logo on CAFF website, on-site running display and event signage Media event signage displayed
- 1/2 page ad in festival programme Mention at all events / screenings
- 6 Invitations to our VIP gala*
Silver Sponsor ($500)
- 6 Festival Passes (transferrable)
- Logo on CAFF website and on-site running display 1/4 page ad in festival programme
- Special mention as sponsor of an individual film 4
- Invitations to our VIP gala*
Bronze Sponsor ($250)
- 2 Festival Passes (transferrable)
- Logo on CAFF website
- Name listed in festival programme