You have the film. We have the audience.
CAFF Submission Form
Submissions for the 2019 CAFF Film Festival are officially open. Please fill in the form below to submit your film.
Thank you, and please do not hesitate to email if you have any questions!
What is Central Alberta Film Festival ?
What is the Submission Process?
Your submission should include the following:
- A completed application form.
- DVD, Blu-Ray, Hardcopy or Private Vimeo link of your film.
- A trailer of your film. This can be added to the DVD, Blu-ray, Hardcopy or Vimeo or emailed to email@example.com as a .mov file. Trailers will be used to advertise the Film Festival.
- Submit the above materials to Central Alberta Film Festival office.
What are the fees for the 2019 Central Alberta Film Festival?
OFFICIAL ENTRY DEADLINE:
– Nov. 30, 2018 Midnight MST
Feature length fiction and documentary films
Earlybird Fee (until May, 31,2018) – $15
Regular Fee (until Oct, 31,2018) – $35
Late Fee (Nov 1-30 2018) – $65
Short Films and Short Documentaries
Earlybird Fee (until May,31,2018) – $15
Regular Fee (until Oct, 31,2018) – $25
Late Fee (Nov 1-30 2018) – $55
$25 entry Fee
When Are The SUBMISSION Deadlines ?
Deadline for submissions is November 30, 2018.
If you are sending your submission by mail, please allow enough time for it to arrive by midnight on November 30, 2018.
Who Decides Which FILMS Will Be Screened?
What KINDS of FILMS are you Looking For?
We accept any genre and style of film. Shorts & feature length films, documentaries, experimental films and Music Videos are all welcome.
*No Swearing in music videos please*
If our Selection Committee deems it necessary, they may re-classify submissions.